The home of the GWS Giants, Spotless Stadium, is one of the better stadiums available to the footballing world today, as well as being a prime location for entertainment events.
Conveniently located within Sydney Olympic Park, it’s also roughly 25 minutes from the Anzac Bridge and Darling Harbour – a must see if you’re a tourist visiting Sydney. Aside from sport, the venue attracts over 900,000 at the annual Sydney Royal Easter Show, Australia’s largest yearly iconic event.
The public also voted Spotless Stadium as the best provider of match day experience for AFL games during the 2015 and 2016 seasons at the Australian Event Awards. The affordable prices and family friendly activities and entertainment were a major influence in the voting, especially when it came to the GWS Giants each week.
To complement, the stadium also features the biggest scoreboard in the southern hemisphere and all GWS Giants home games have the ‘AFL Playground’. This gives the opportunity for young kids to work on their footballing skills with their parents pre-game, and then watch their heroes on the field afterwards.
The following is a list of all the food and beverage spots within the stadium:
• The Catch Fish’n’Chips – Offering a large selection of items form the sea with beer battered fish or crumbed calamari.
• Kabaish – Home of the stadium kebab. Made to order in front of your eyes you get to build the monster of your dreams with a massive selection of salads, sauces and complements.
• Dessert Bar – Home of the Spotless Stadium warm jam doughnut, come select your favourite ice cream and toppings, mouth-watering milkshakes and hot rich coffee.
• Mick’s Bakehouse Pie shop – Serving award winning pies from champion pie maker Mick Di Salvatore you will not be disappointed, Classic, gourmet and specialty pies all available alongside one of Sydney’s best sausage rolls.
• Wok n Bowl – The home of our Asian cuisine. Offering freshly made noodle dishes and stir fries, these rich Asian flavours will take you a world away using authentic ingredients and cooking techniques.
• Wally’s Hotdog – A custom made award winning hot-dog house. Using a special hot dog recipe these dogs are like no other with toppings like grilled bacon and cheese to spicy chilly beans and salsa.
• Royal Café – The place to top up on a hot coffee and café or grab a sandwich on the run.
• Subway – No more needs to be said with this one!
A stadium map can also be found here. You can look at more Spotless Stadium information on the SWiAM website here as well as a previous blog post about how to navigate yourself around Sydney in the lead up to a game